Adsense

Saturday, May 7, 2016

The Son or A son ?? - On the behalf of Children's day.

A son (A small story)
===================
Once there was a little boy who lived with his mother. They were
very poor. The boy was extremely smart. As he grew older, the boy
became smarter and smarter.
However, his mother always remained sad. Once, the boy
asked his mother, “Mother, why are you always sad?”
Mother replied, “Son, a fortune teller once told me that whoever has
teeth like yours, will become very famous.”
Then the boy asked, “Will you not like it if I become famous?”
“Oh my son! What kind of mother would not like it if her son
became famous? I’m always sad because I keep thinking
that you will forget me and leave me once you become famous.”
Upon hearing this, the boy started to cry. He stood there in
front of his mother for a while and then ran out of the house.
He picked up a rock from outside and smashed his front two teeth.
He started to bleed from his mouth.
His mother ran out and was shocked to see what he had done.
She asked, “Son! What did you do?”
In reply, the boy held his mother’s hands and said,
“Mother, if these teeth cause you pain and make you sad,
I don’t want them. They are of no use to me. I don’t want to be
famous with these teeth. I want to be famous by serving you,
and through your blessings…”

4 comments:


  1. This is quite educational arrange. It has famous breeding about what I rarity to vouch. Colossal proverb. This trumpet is a famous tone to nab to troths. Congratulations on a career well achieved. This arrange is synchronous s informative impolites festivity to pity. I appreciated what you ok extremely here 
    Data Science training in rajaji nagar
    Data Science with Python training in chennai
    Data Science training in electronic city
    Data Science training in USA
    Data science training in pune
    Data science training in bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing article.U have given such a pleasant description and comparison regarding the relation.Thankful for the great topic u have chosen.
    iphone service
    iphone service centres in chennai
    iphone service center velachery
    iphone service center in vadapalani
    iphone service center in porur

    ReplyDelete